DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Morofin may amend this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to order from our App, you should check this policy. You are not able to proceed with an order on our App unless you confirm that you agree with this policy. This policy was most recently updated in August 2017.
For the purpose of this policy, "personal information" shall be deﬁned as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) of South Africa. The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za
2. Delivery policy and How the Contract is formed between Morofin (PTY) LTD and Customer
- Subject to availability, platform being used and receipt of payment, delivery of services and activation will be processed within a reasonable time confirmed by way of Email (for e.g. account details, login credentials and service address).
1. Collection, processing and use of personal information
- Personal information is only collected if you voluntarily provide this information as part of registering for using our App. We will use the information you supply without separate consent only to complete and process your registration. Your name may be displayed to service providers for services you require, such as Meter Taxi drivers, on demand deliveries etc., who would provide the services your request. Your email address will be used to send invoices and other relevant product related information to you.
2. Forwarding personal information
- Your information will be passed on to the Service Providers commissioned with the delivery of services, to the extent required for the satisfactory servicing of your service request; also, your payment information will be forwarded to the bank commissioned with the payment with respect to payment settlement. Information will not be forwarded to any other third parties. The processing of partner offers which are found on our App will be done directly by these partners.
3. Data Security
- We secure our App and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution by unauthorized persons through technical and organizational measures. A customer account may only be accessed by entering the personal password of the customer, which is created by the customer. You should always keep your access information confidential, and close the browser window once communication with us has ended, especially if you are using a shared computer.
4. Changes to your details
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us, the customer may view and/or change their personal details in the customer area of our App at any time. You also have the right to receive information free of charge about the data stored about your person, as well as a right to correction, blocking and deletion of this information if necessary.
5. Withdrawal of consent
- You have provided the following consent, possibly as part of the registration process. We would like to advise that you may withdraw your consent at any time, with immediate effect, by de-registering from the services offered.
6. Opening a customer account
- The user hereby agrees that inventory data (name, address, e-mail and telephone number) as well as usage data (user name and password) will be stored in a user’s database when a new user account is opened. This will enable users to log in using their user name (or email) and password and make future service requests without having to re-enter the information. The user may withdraw this consent at any time with immediate effect.
7. Consent for e-mail advertising
- You may consent to receiving interesting offers from Morofin (PTY) Ltd by regular e-mail. Your e-mail address will not be forwarded to other companies. If you decide to discontinue receiving these services in the future, you can withdraw your consent at any time. To do this, please click "Unsubscribe" at the end of the email sent, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
8. Payment Details
- Morofin (PTY) Ltd uses Pex International as an external payment service provider to process all “in app” payments. We therefore do not store any information pertaining to bank or card details. More information regarding iVeri, visit https://pexintl.com