Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Morofin is a business in the Information and communications technology (ICT) industry that supply online (web and mobile) payment solutions.
- Morofin will process payments for on demand services developed on the Moro On Demand platform. These services include, but not limited to
- On demand Beauty services
- On demand delivery services
- Taxi services
- Morofin will enable clients to streamline payout for different payment methods (cards, bank transfers, wallets).
- Morofin e-commerce platform will be able to process online card transactions from major card providers
2. Delivery policy and How the Contract is formed between Morofin (PTY) LTD and Customer
- Subject to availability, platform being used and receipt of payment, delivery of services and activation will be processed within a reasonable time confirmed by way of Email (for e.g. account details, login credentials and service address).
3. Export restriction
- Morofin products and offerings are available to Southern African Development Community clients only.
4. Return and refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by Morofin and Morofin on Demand are subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Morofin will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client may attract an administration fee which may be up to maximum of 25% of the cost of the service ordered.
5. Penalty fee and cancellation
- If the Customer is a Juristic Person excluded by the CPA (Customer Protection Act), the Juristic Person shall be liable for the sum of the service fees due up to the Expiry Date of the agreement.
- If the CPA applies to the Customer, the Customer shall be liable for a reasonable cancellation penalty, subject to the maximum as determined by the CPA.
- Morofin shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) of South Africa. The PAIA may be downloaded from: www.polity.org.za
7. Payment options accepted
- It is agreed that payment between the parties shall be made via credit card or debit order on the first day of the month or upon delivery of services into Morofin’s nominated bank account/s.
8. Credit card acquiring and security
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for Morofin via Pex International who are the approved payment gateway. Pex International uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to https://pexintl.com to view their security certificate and security policy.
9. Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details (name, email address and other contact details) will be stored by Morofin separately from card details which are entered by the client. No Credit Card details will be stored.
10. Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is Botswana. Transaction currency is Botswana Pula (BWP).
- Morofin takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold via Moro on demand platforms, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
12. Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Botswana Morofin chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Unit 1F Masa Center, New CBD, Gaborone, Botswana .
- Alterations or variation to this Agreement shall be of no force or effect unless it is recorded in writing and agreed by both parties to this Agreement.
14. Company information
- This website is run by Morofin (PTY) LTD (private company) based in Botswana trading as Morofin.
15. Morofin contact details
- To contact Morofin (PTY) LTD, please email at email@example.com. The physical address is Unit 1F Masa Center, New CBD, Gaborone, Botswana